If you’re like most of the readers who come to my blog, you pride yourself on your commitment to doing the right thing. You’re also committed to being a success, at work, home, school and elsewhere. Equally important, you want to be a success in life. To that end, you search out and try experiences that help you grow, learn something new, become more knowledgeable, skilled and confident, and reach your true potential. You want to live a vibrant and purposeful life.
But there’s always something that gets in the way. You find you have just too much to do and never enough time to get it done. You might feel like this reader:
“I feel like I’m spinning, not really getting anywhere. If I put in longer hours at work, I feel guilty about not spending time with my family. When I am with my kids, I’m constantly checking email and messages because I might miss something at work.”
My name is Suzanne Kane. I know that the key to finding happiness is to engage in positive thinking about life and the challenges it throws at us. Through my daily blog, I’ll help you navigate life’s curves and find the path to achieving the success you desire.
Do You Want More Out of Life?
Look at your life today. Ask yourself – and answer honestly – these questions:
- Are you looking for direction in your life?
- Do you feel like your personal growth has hit a standstill?
- Have you given up on your dreams?
- Does everyday life seem more like a grind and less joyful?
If so, you aren’t alone. There are millions of people out there just like you that feel lost and don’t know what to do about it. I know. I used to be one of them.
Why I Write This Blog
As a writer, I know a lot about deadlines. As a freelancer, I’m keenly aware that if I don’t put in the time and do the hard work, I don’t get paid. While I am my own boss, the downside is carving out time for family, personal interests, and following my dreams.
Recognizing that the constant struggle to succeed in life I faced for so long mirrors what so many others experience on a daily basis, I created this website to share some my uplifting messages and positive self-help advice.
Here and in my daily blog you’ll find help to:
- Contextualize events in everyday life in a way you can relate to
- Realize the importance of setting goals and reaching for dreams
- Learn how to break free from funk and start down a path to positive thinking
- Shake free from ennui so you can begin to improve your life and find the happiness you once found so elusive
- Change your outlook on life from one of pessimism to optimism
- Be inspired through daily thoughts, a daily blog with uplifting messages that help lift your spirits and challenge you to do more
Quick Reads to Jumpstart Change
Everyone deserves to be happy and to feel fulfilled. It shouldn’t be something that people have to pay to receive. Read my blog for self-help articles whenever you want a quick read that stimulates, motivates and jumpstarts change in your life.
Contact Suzanne with any questions you have about her self-help articles, to suggest additional topics, or inquire about her writing, editing and consulting services. Our writer loves hearing from readers.